Common name(s): (False Freesia)
Synonym(s): Anomatheca laxa
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Freesia laxa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (11 photos)
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (10 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties). Also a page for another instance.
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (25 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 8-10)